SpaPure Filter Cleaner - 1 Pint
SpaPure Filter Cleaner
SpaPure's Filter Cleaner is specifically designed for your cartridge filters! By removing body oil, soapy residues, scale, and grime, this is the only filter cleaner you will need for your spa/hot tub. Using this product will help keep your water clean and clear. Regular use will increase filtering capacity and help maintain adequate water flow and circulation.
- Cartridge cleaner for Spas and Hot Tubs
- Heavy duty formula
- Improve filtration and circulation
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, biguanide, silver/mineral, and ozone-treated pools and spas
What’s in the box
- 1 x SpaPure Filter Cleaner - 1 Pint
Directions for Use
- Remove the filter from the spa and rinse off any excess debris from the pleats of the filter. Use a straight nozzle and work from the top to the bottom of the filter. Avoid using pressure washers when cleaning spa filters
- If you prefer to clean your filter by soaking it in a cleaner, add 16 ounces of SpaPure Filter Cleaner to 2 1/2 gallons of fresh water. ALWAYS add chemicals to water, NEVER water to chemicals. Mix the solution thoroughly in an appropriate size container. Place the cartridge into the solution and let the filter soak for thirty to sixty minutes. DO NOT soak your filters in steel, metal, or aluminum containers. Alternatively, you may apply this product directly to the filter via a spray bottle. Spray SpaPure Filter Cleaner to the top of the filter and continue spraying to the bottom of the cartridge. Allow cleaner to stand for 15 minutes
- Rinse filter completely
- Place filter back into the spa and resume normal operation
- Spas using chlorine or bromine should clean filters every 6-8 weeks. If you are using a biguanide or other type of system, then filters should be cleaned every 4-6 weeks. Spas with more frequent use should perform these steps more regularly.