ProTeam Spa Di Chlor is a great way to properly sanitize your spa or hot tub against bacteria and other organic contaminants. Its granular formula dissolves quickly to begin protecting your pool, while being stabilized against UV breakdown to ensure your pool has a consistent level of chlorine. Spa Di-Chlor can also kill off any algae growth in your spa or hot tub, letting you avoid buying a separate algaecide that could throw off your water balance. If you are looking for an easy and effective way to chlorine-sanitize your hot tub or spa, look no further than Spa Di Chlor. This product is made in the USA to ensure quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
- Concentrated chlorine
- Quick dissolving; totally soluble
- All-in-one product for maintenance
- Tiny doses to sanitize and disinfect. Effectively cleans the spa.
- Small doses to shock. Shock to maintain OR Shock to resolve issues.
- Clean and safe to use water
What’s in the box
- 1 x ProTeam Di-Chlor
Directions for Use
- When starting up a new hot tub or spa, superclorinate to satisfy chlorine demand and to establish a chlorine residual of 1.0-2.0 ppm available chlorine.
- Add 1 ounce of this product per 500 gallons of spa and hot tub water. This product should be added daily or as needed at the rate of 1/8 to 1/4 ounces per 500 gallons of hot tub or spa water to maintain a chlorine residual at all times of 1.0-2.0 ppm as determined by an accurate test kit. The pH should be maintained between 7.2 to 7.6.
- A shock treatment should be made every week during hot weather or after heavy rain. Less frequent shock treatment may be made during cool weather. To shock, add 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water.
*Bathers are prohibited from re-entering your spa or hot tub until the chlorine residual is below 3.0 ppm.