BioGuard SoftSwim 4-Way Test Strips
BioGuard® SoftSwim 4-Way Test Strips
BioGuard Soft Swim Test Strips are designed to test pool water for the chemicals used in the Soft Swim program. These strips are easy to use and reveal results quickly and accurately. Pool experts recommend that Soft Swim Test Strips should be used weekly to ensure properly balanced water. This product works only with pools on the Soft Swim program. Each Soft Swim product is formulated to work specifically with the biguanide chemistry of the Soft Swim program.
What’s in the box
- 1 x BioGuard® SoftSwim 4-Way Test Strips - 25 Strips
Directions for Use
- Dip Strip into water for 1 second, remove.
- Hold strip level for 30 seconds.
- Compare total alkalinity, pH, and SoftSwim C (in that order) to the color chart.
- Re-Dip the strip and rapidly move strip back and forth underwater for 30 seconds.
- Compare bioguanide part to color chart.
Soft Swim B
The SoftSwim B levels should register between 30- 50 ppm. If below add more SoftSwim B. Read SoftSwim B directions for proper dosing.
The Total Alkalinity level should register between 125 and 150 ppm. If Total Alkalinity is high add BioGuard Lo N Slo. If total alkalinity is low add BioGuard Balance Pak 100.
The pH levels should register between 7.2-7.8. If pH is high ad BioGuard Lo N Slo. If pH is low add BioGuard Balance Pak 200 according to label directions.
SoftSwim C should register between 40-60 ppm. If below 40 ppm, add more SoftSwim C per label directions. If over 60 ppm, contact your BioGuard Dealer for guidance.